Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cereal

Today was a big day in the Rissberger house. The boys had their first taste of cereal!!! They both did great with it!!!! I have to say that it didn't look like anything I would like to eat but they didn't seem to mind it. Its good to know that the boys are learning early that they can't be too picky about the meals around here, ha,ha!

Alex was not sure what the big deal was.

just another day for the paparazzi he's thinking


okay, I'll play along...yum?
but really remained unimpressed.


Nicholas started out with a little more enthusiasm


Here dad, I got this.

that was okay, but what about dessert?

no....really....no cookies, cake, nothing?
(he may look like daddy but I think he has mommy's sweet tooth)!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures of the boys. Thanks for sharing them!